Book Talk Book Group, under the delightful leadership of Jane Dunham, meets on the last Tuesday of every month at 1:00pm at Westbank.
The March 26 selection is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. A fable about undauntingly following one's dreams, listening to one's heart, and reading life's omens features dialogue between a boy and an unnamed being.
The April selection is The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
@ Westbank on Tuesday, March 26th at 1:00pm.
Are you wondering what kinds of books this group had read in the past? Here is the list for the last year.
- February, 2013 - Remember Ben Clayton by Paulo Coelho
- January, 2013 - The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- October, 2012 - The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
- September, 2012 - One True Thing by Anna Quindlen
- August, 2012 - The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- July, 2012 - The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- June, 2012 - Pearl Buck in China by Hilary Spurling
- May, 2012 - Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
- April, 2012 - Tiger’s Wife by Tea Obreht