Need help with technology? The Westbank iTeens are here to help! We have a variety of programs to help you use all your 21st century tools. No registration is required.
If you have a particular topic you are interested in, check out the upcoming seminars.
- Google Websites - @ Westbank Library on Saturday, December 8 at 10:30 a.m.
- This beginner to intermediate course will teach users how to construct their own website using Google's own online web design program. Users will learn how to select a theme, add and edit content, along with adding gadgets to enhance the user experience. Students will also learn how to bring in content from the web to their own website, which include blogs, videos, and customized maps. No programming background is needed for this course but we highly recommend you bring a laptop.
If you like one-on-one help, we have tech-savvy teens ready and waiting to help.
- @ Westbank Library on the 1st Wednesday of the month 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- @ Westbank Library on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.
- @ Laura's Library on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 6:00-8:00 pm.